They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, to the fellowship, to the breaking of
bread, and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and signs were
being performed through the apostles. Now all the believers were together and held all
things in common. (Acts 2:42-44 CSB)
The Greater Huntsville Church is excited to invite you and your churches or small
groups to worship with us on Sunday September 17, 2017. The church has been here
in Huntsville for quite sometime, however, we are considering this service a new
beginning and a fresh start where our hearts are growing even more passionate and
committed to the mission of seeking and saving the lost.
God is moving powerfully in Huntsville. Recently, through the grace of God and the help
of campus interns out of the Greater Nashville Church, we have seen two students at
the University of Alabama Huntsville become disciples and are giving their hearts to
spreading the good news of Jesus on that campus. In addition, we have had a couple
move to Huntsville in effort to serve in advancing the Kingdom of God.
We would like to share more good news, worship with you and celebrate what God may
have planned for the future of the Rocket City. We can never be completely certain of
God’s will for our cities, but here in Huntsville we are certain that God is intent on the
evangelism of Huntsville, AL as well as growing more united with the Alabama and South East churches.
With that being said, join us in praying that ultimately this service will glorify God. In
addition, we will pray that you would leave our city with the Greater Huntsville Church
on your hearts and a strong desire to keep our church and city in your prayers.
Here are a few items to keep in mind:
• After the worship service there is opportunity for fellowship and lunch at Bridge Street
Town Center which is only 6 minutes away. Please see directions attached.
• Children’s church will be available for children of families traveling with their children.
• If you would like to serve in any way during the service please reach out to us.
Location: 6001 Moquin Drive, Huntsville, AL 35806
Jackson Center’s entrance and client parking is located in the rear of the building off of
From the South or West
• From Birmingham, take I-65 North past Decatur across the Tennessee River to
the next exit, exit 340 (I-565 and Alabama Highway 20). There are two long exit
lanes. Bear to the right onto I565 East.
• Take exit 14 (Research Park Boulevard) North. There are two exit lanes, stay in
the left one, go less than 0.5 miles and go under Research Park Boulevard to
loop around up onto Research Park Boulevard North.
• Take the first exit, Madison Pike. At the top of the ramp bear right and cross back
over Research Park Boulevard.
From the East
• From I-565, Take exit 14 (Research Park Boulevard) North. Stay in the right
lane, go less than 0.5 miles and take the Madison Pike exit. At the top of the
ramp bear right and cross back over Research Park Boulevard.
From the North
• From university Boulevard (U.S. 72), take Research Park Boulevard South.
Take the Madison Pike exit. At the top of the ramp turn left.
**Additional information can be found at http://www.jacksoncenter.net.